I have about three thousand loose leaf papers with different recipes on them stuffed into my cupboards or stuck inside various cookbooks. I just want to have them all organinzed. This is my attempt to get them that way.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Cori's Cocoa Fudge Cookies

My Aunt introduced this little delights into my life, and it has been years since I made them, I am glad that I found this recipe - it was a "OH YEAH" moment. Plus! these little jewels are low fat and low cholesterol.

Ingredients:
1 C. flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt
5 Tbs. butter
7 Tbs. cocoa
2/3 C. granulated sugar
1/3 C. packed brown sugar
1/3 C. plain low fat yogurt or sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.   In a small bowl combine flour, soda and salt; set aside.   Melt butter in microwave in a large bowl.   Stir in cocoa and sugars; mixture will resemble coarse sand.   Add yogurt and vanilla; stir to combine.   Add flour mixture and stir until moist.   Spray baking sheets lightly with cooking spray.   Drop cookies by level tablespoons onto cookie sheets.   Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until almost set.
Number Of Servings: About two dozen
Preparation Time: 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment