I have about three thousand loose leaf papers with different recipes on them stuffed into my cupboards or stuck inside various cookbooks. I just want to have them all organinzed. This is my attempt to get them that way.

Friday, August 12, 2011

No Bake Cookies

Ingredients:
1/2 C. butter or margarine
2 C. granulated sugar
1/2 C. milk   (I often use canned evaporated milk – for a smoother cookie)
3 C. oats
4-6 Tbs. cocoa powder
1/4 C. peanut butter



Directions:
It's best to measure all ingredients first.   Melt butter, sugar and milk together over medium heat, stirring until mixture begins to boil.   Boil one minute; remove from heat.  Add oats, cocoa and peanut butter and stir to mix well.   Drop by tablespoonful onto waxed paper.   Let cool - if you can!!

1 comment:

  1. Garret likes to pour the warm cookie dough (batter? mix?) over vanilla ice cream. YUM!

    ReplyDelete